¿Cómo se dice "pasear"?


How can I use the word "pasear", for instance "Te invito a pasear" or "voy a pasear al malecón". I know words as "to walk" or "turn around", but I want to clear this doubt. please correct me if my English is wrong. Just I'm trying to improve with your knowledge and practicing, practicing and practicing. I'm 50, and I stared when I was 48, but I thought I'm going to learn it, so every day I learn a new words. You know what? To learn some language help your brain for to stop a natural aging. On this way I found this very good web. Thanks, see you next time.

Un saludo



Responde nuestra colaboradora, Mariela Starc.

Good for you,! As the idiom goes, "Practice makes perfect" which means that the more you practice, the better you will become.

You can say: go for a walk (pasear), go for a stroll (pasear), take a walk around (pasear por) NOT "turn around" which means dar/darse la vuelta, that is, "cambiar de dirección", go out for a walk (salir a pasear/ salir de paseo). You can also take somebody for a walk (sacar a alguien a pasear). And when you’re visiting a place as a tourist, you can go sightseeing (hacer turismo).


  • Let’s go out for a walk. Vayamos de paseo/ Te invito a dar un paseo.

  • Mary takes her dog for a walk every day. Mary saca a pasear a su perro todos los días.

  • What about taking a walk around the city? ¿Qué tal si paseamos por la ciudad?

  • Definitely, learning languages is an excellent exercise for the brain. I couldn't agree more! So, keep up the good work!

    Rgds, Mariela

    Colaboradora de “el blog para aprender inglés”. Imprimir

    2 comentarios :

    Anónimo dijo...

    aqui tengo otro ejemplo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSBLY2Lfsy0

    Esta bien?

    Mónica dijo...

    Sí, es correcto.

    a stroll= una paseo

    To stroll = dar un paseo

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...