Even if you are, now it's time to review them.
1) Please, start by watching this video.
Can you understand what the teacher says with no problem? If you can, congratulations!
If you have trouble understanding her you should review level 2 and do all the exercises.
Now, you have to watch some videos about the "Past Continuous":
And now, one video about "The Present Perfect Continuous"
One post about "The Present Perfect Continuous" by Silvia Bernial (in Spanish)
Continue with one video about "The Past Perfect Continuous"
And, finally, two videos about the "The Future Continuous":
2) Now it's time to practice. Let's see if you understood all the explanations about the progressive tenses. You have to do all these exercises
3) I suppose you already have a language exchange. If you can't afford a teacher and you don't have anybody to practice with you're wasting your time; that it's why it's so important to make the effort to find that person. Please, try find someone right now, don't wait any longer.
4) We are going to learn more vocabulary, this time with videos.
Vocabulary -Outdoors- Expressions, with Jennifer.
Vocabulary- Olympics games, with Jennifer.
Vocabulary related to accounting.
Vocabulary related to Marketing.
Vocabulary related to projects.
5) Listen and read this story. You should learn all the vocabulary and practice pronunciation. And, for the most daring, read this article from The Economist.
6) Finally, do this writing exercise, this writing exercise,and this writing exercise.
On our business section "How to evaluate and give good feedback", brought to you by The Practice office.
If you have done all the exercises, then you've scored a 10! Congratulations! Imprimir