Welcome to the last unit of our free weekly course. This time, besides the usual reading and listening activities, we are going to review some of the topics covered in previous units.
1) Let’s start by brushing up a bit on the “causative have” structure and the so-called “phrasal verbs” with these videos.
2) Practice makes perfect, so let’s review some grammar with this set of exercises:
Infinitive or gerund 1
Infinitive or gerund 2
Phrasal verbs 1
Phrasal verbs 2
Reported speech 1
Reported speech 2
Conditional sentences 1
Conditional sentences 2
Verb tenses 1
Verb tenses 2
Relative clauses 1
Relative clauses 2
Modal verbs 1
Modal verbs 2
3) Time to do some translation and rephrasing activities. Good luck!
4) Use the sentences from the above exercises and videos to practice with your language exchange. Haven't you found a language exchange yet? You should do it right now! Go toShared Talkand Polyglot Learn Language. Come on!
5) Listening: watch these videos and then do the quizzes. Choose the best answer for each question:
6) Time to learn some new vocabulary. Complete the sentences with a suitable word.
Miscellaneous vocabulary - 1
Miscellaneous vocabulary - 2
Remember: always use Howjsay to hear how the new words are pronounced.
7) Listen and read this story. You should learn all the vocabulary and practice pronunciation. And, for the most daring, read this article from The Economist.
Finally, we have reached the end of our free course. Thank you very much for following us and stay tuned on www.elblogdelingles.blogspot.com for more updates and please continue to send us your feedback and comments.
See you soon!
Previous unit Imprimir